Have you ever ran into an ex? How about two exes at the SAME event? For being a big city Las Vegas is really small.
- MJ and Bree both go to a free family event at Sunset Park called Tacos and Tamales. They didn't go together, nor did they go at the same time, but they BOTH had the same idea, tequila and Mexican food makes for a great Saturday afternoon.
- Big shout to Keeping It Casual's podcast besties It's About Damn Crime for shouting out our live show at the top of their show. MJ and Bree adore Brittney and Justine and are so excited they will be at the live show!
- MJ calls Bree out and asks her if she listens to any podcasts that aren't true crime! MJ says her favorite True Crime podcast is Disgraceland, and Bree rattles off some of her non true crime podcasts she's all about, including a Justin Beiber podcast ran by two comedians she loves called "Two Less Lonely Girls."
- Did you see The Dirt on Netflix? The girls discuss the movie and their opinions on Machine Gun Kelly!
- Bree tells a story about a photo that an old boss said was "too risque" for her PERSONAL facebook page and how she should either take down the photo, or hide that she worked for her former company.
- The girls read off some fun feedback and shout outs. Thank you to Carey, for the awesome message!
- Since both girls talk about run ins with exes we ask you to send us your "awkward ex run in stories."
- EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response
- Share with us on TWITTER using #KeepingItCasualPodcast #SelfLoveChallenge @MJRadioDiva & @BreeMixed we will retweet, follow & share your response on the show!
- Join in on our hashtag conversations: #whydomen and #ruinadatein4words with us!
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show, and we follow back! PLUS CHANCES FOR OUR 'KEEPING IT CASUAL' SWAG POP-UP GIVEAWAYS just by putting us in your Instagram stories!
- ADD TO OUR COLLABERATIVE PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY: KEEPING IT CASUAL PODCAST PLAYLIST
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW US ON iTunes FOR A CHANCE AT OUR MONTHLY 'KEEPING IT CASUAL' SWAG GIVEAWAY LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!